Activities and events
17-30 September 2006 - Two-week Summer Academy
This two-week programme in Germany will offer a unique opportunity to combine study, discussions and professional skills development on the European Union and South-eastern Europe as well as on wider issues of international and economic relations.
The seminar will focus on
- providing a theoretical insight and a grand vision on issues rooted in political science and history;
- understanding the nature and functioning of the European Union and debating its role in the South-eastern European region;
- presenting country case studies to develop analytical insight into the countries of South-eastern Europe;
- a reflection on the main issues in international relations as pertaining to the EU and South-eastern Europe;
- analysing the main international and European economic trends and determinants of competitiveness and growth;
- a negotiation and presentation skills game.
April 2007 - Three-day Spring Workshop
This three-day workshop in Brussels and Bruges will give the participants valuable insights into the Brussels EU scene and NATO’s activities by including visits to the European Institutions and the NATO, as well as an opportunity to develop contacts with professionals from the headquarters.